Re: Left behind

Actually, i've always seen Alaska at the top of those per-capita ice cream
lists.....  :)

Jill (who prefers pears & bananas in her jello salad) Schneider
USGS - Alaska Technical Data Unit
907-786-7457
jschnidr@usgs.gov
http://tundra.wr.usgs.gov/wrmrsAK/

                    Roy Webb
                    <rwebb@LIBRARY.UTAH.        To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
                    EDU>                        cc:
                    Sent by: Archives &         Subject:     Re: Left behind
                    Archivists
                    <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.M
                    UOHIO.EDU>

                    08/31/2000 03:23 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Archives &
                    Archivists

> We may need some homemade ice cream to finish all of that off with.

How about Green Jell-O with shredded carrots therein?  A
traditional Utah favorite.  (No lie, there's even an Olympics pin to
commemorate it.)  Not to mention that Utah has the highest per
capita consumption of ice cream in the world.

Let 'em have their parties in Denver, I say, when they all get back
we can say we talked about 'em behind their backs.  That's what
we say in my family reunions if someone doesn't show up.

And it's not even Friday!

Roy

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist