Re: Left behind

Full staff here at the National Archives - Central Plains region.  No time for a conference, but we do like a party.  We'll bring the Kansas City BBQ - ribs from Gates, brisket from K.C. Masterpiece and the sweet potato fries from Jake Edwards BBQ.  And for those who don't like BBQ, there are those great Kansas City steaks in the cooler next to the grill.

Marilyn (Getting hungry before breakfast) Finke
NARA - CPR, Kansas City, MO