From: Veronica Cunningham [mailto:vcunning@EMMA.TROY.NY.US]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 8:54 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Left behind

I must say, that as I'm the one and only, and *not* at SAA, my contribution
is about, (not to bring to the party) mint juleps.

I used to work with a true Southern gentleman who invited us all to a mint
julep party to show us how they should be made.  The glass looked beautiful
but, as I took my first sip, I knew that as an infrequent drinker, I'd be
under the table if I finished it.  I might add that it didn't go to waste!!

I'll join the cyber party and bring freshly made lemonade, how about a
cooling salmon mousse!

Ronnie C.