Re: Left behind

Greetings List!
I too am usually just a lurker, but could not resist the music thread of our
little cyber party.  I have a few tunes to include working on the theme of
wishing I was and disappointed that I am not at this years SAA meeting.
They are as follows:
1) "Wishlist"- Pearl Jam
2) "Let Down"- Radiohead
3) "I'm Deranged" (David Bowie) for feeling "Hurt" (Nine Inch Nails) that
I'm not in Denver :)

Have a Safe Labor Day Weekend!

Kristen R. Sanders
Assistant Archivist