Re: Cat Haiku

Clearly, I must share this with my tortoiseshell calico, Rodriga...she who
prefers to stand her ground in the face of dogs (and has been known to chase
after a pit bull who was "just looking")...

the "Open door..." and "Yes, you are mine" parts is Rod to a tee.

Kevin [who always is brushing cat hair from everything] Bunker
Student Assistant
CA State Archives