Announcement: revised online tutorial available

As the academic year begins and new students and faculty start to pursue their
research interests utlizing primary sources, Manuscripts and Archives at Yale
University is pleased to make available a newly revised version of its online
tutorial "Using Manuscripts and Archives: An  Instructional Tool for Finding
Manuscript and Archival Material at Yale and Beyond." The url for the tutorial
is:

http://www.library.yale.edu/mssa/tutorial/

Since much that we have included will be relevant to any researcher (not just
those at Yale), we encourage you to refer to it and to recommend it to first
time archival users. We would appreciate comments on the content, scope, and
clarity of presentation. Notes on specific instances of typographical errors or
broken links would also be appreciated. Please direct these to
<mssa.assist@yale.edu>.

Best wishes,

Diane Kaplan, William Massa, Tom Hyry
Manuscripts and Archives