From: Archives & Archivists
[mailto:ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU]On Behalf Of William Bosch
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 12:18 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Archiving websites

I would be very interested in whatever you find out and would
appreciate your sharing the information. Our administration has
made the same decision and neither I nor they know what it is all
about.

>>> jjackson@POSTOFFICE.PROVIDENCE.EDU 01/23/01 06:41PM >>>
At 02:59 PM 1/23/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Members:
>
>Our college administration has decided to start archiving our
college
>websites.I would like to find out from the list what software
people are
>using to automate the process and what storage media
institutions are using

listserv@listserv.muohio.edu
>      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
>                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES
>
>Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the web interface
at
>     http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html
>
>Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt
<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

I would be intereste in a summary.
Jane M. Jackson
Providence College
Director of Archives
Phillips Memorial Library
College Archives and Special Collections
Providence, Rhode Island     02918
jjackson@providence.edu