Re: Time Capsules

Denise,
    I have dealt quite successfully with Julia Butler of Future Packaging &
Preservation.  They have a wide range of sizes and prices of capsules and
also have suggestion/tips pages that contains info about time capsules that
might slip ones mind.  They're contact info is:

            Future Packaging & Preservation
            1580 W. San Bernardino Rd #C
            Covina, CA 91723-0401
            (info) 626-966-1955
            (fax) 626-966-5779
            email: futurepkg@mindspring.com
            web: http://futurepkg.home.mindspring.com/

(Disclaimer:  I am in no way connected w/Future Packaging.  I'm only an
intern at the Museum in Oak Ridge, TN.)

I hope this helps,
Tom Anderson; Collections
American Museum of Science and Energy
300 S. Tulane
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
(865) 576-3228 (Voice), (865) 576-6024 (Fax)