question

Hello Mr. Archives.  My name is Susan and I am writing
from Herbtronics a California based herb wholesaling
company.  As you know strict California laws limit our
ability to sell anything but totally natural, organic
and pure food products.

Mr. Archives, have you ever been plagued with a lack
of energy, a lack of virility, an overabundance of
foot hair, the growth of geriatrically enhanced male
breasts or an inability to stand up straight?

If so they perhaps you need to take advantage of some
of the herbs and herb food products which Herbtronics
of California offers to the public.  This month we are
offering specials of three of our most popular herbs.

You probably wonder why we would discount our most
popular products.  The answer Mr. Archives is simple,
we at Herbtronics of California care about our
customers and potential customers more than we care
about growing wealthy.

Now, Mr. Archives, these three herbs, offered at less
than 40% of their regular price are:  our
Whistle-Smooth Foot Hair Removal Creme,  our John
Wayne Standing Tall Vertigo De-Enhancing Drink, and
finally our most popular herb, the Buster Crabbe Male
Breast Reduction Herb.

I know, Mr. Archives, you are thinking, 'sure, I might
need one of these herbs, maybe two, but not all
three,' right? Well, even though they do all come in
our virility pack we are for the first time in this
special offer able to sell them individually to select
herb savvy customers.  You, Mr. Archives, are one of
these special customers.

Now, I just need your mailing address.  The herbs will
be rushed to your home immediately, COD.  Please hit
the reply button, type your address below and your
herbs will be on the way.  Offer void where void.

Susan Butler
Herbtronics