free to a good home

Hello all.  I have the following items that I will gladly send to whoever
might want them.  If there are any takers, the items will not go out until
the week of July 30 as I am on my way out of town for the next week on
business.

Thanks.

Diane Martz
Heinz Family Archives

1.  Managing Foreign Operations, International Management Association, Hotel
Roosevelt, April 30-May 2, 1956 conference brochure.

2.  The Challenge of a New Environment, International Management
Association, Research report, 1956.

3.  International Advertising Association World Congress registration
brochure, May 9-11, 1966.

4.  The Economic Club of New York, 6 bios of guests of honor and speakers,
1964-1965.

5.  The International Advertiser, Official publication of the International
Advertising Association.  February 1966.

6.  Memorial booklet for James Bent Taylor of the Community Chests and
Councils of America, 1955.

7.  Investor?s Reader from Merrill, Lynch, Pierce, Fenner,and Beane, January
7, 1948.

8.  1954 Goodwill ?Good Willy? calendar card.

9.  Reader?s Digest reprint ?Not a Charity but a Job? about Goodwill
Industries, December 1952.

10.  Reprint of a newspaper ad from  Morgan Stanley and Co. about a
competitive bidding for securities case before Judge Harold R. Medina, c.
April 1, 1954.

11.  Bush Field (Augusta, GA) brochure for private aircraft maintenence.

12.  Reprint of Social Work and the Public by Ralph H. Blanchard, from the
Social Welfare Forum, June 12-17, 1949.

13.  Reprint of the speech The Challenge of Change by Ralph H. Blanchard for
the Community Chests and Councils of America, March 1, 1952.

14.  Memorial Booklet for Allen T. Burns (1876-1953), 1954.

15.  Commentator, newsletter of the Montreal Council of Social Agencies,
November 1952.

16.  Greater Atlanta Community Chest brochure, Why Does yourCommunity Chest
Need More Money This Year?, 1952.

17.  Community Chest 1953 Red Feather Volunteer Worker?s Manual.

18.  East Orange (NJ) Record, Community Chest Edition of the local paper,
October 4, 1952.

19.  Maclean?s Magazine, March 1, 1953 (featuring Karsh photos of Montreal)

20.  The Victor Fund for Planned Parenthood first report to donors and the
details of the 1966 budget, March, 1966.