Re: Question

This may sound like a really dumb question but we truly need a
bit of guidance with this: what should be the master catalogue entry
for our collection of WTC/Pentagon/Terrorist materials?  It seems
that there should be one that would be fairly universal.

Any help you can provide is gratefully appreciated.

Leigh

Leigh C. Eckmair
The Local History Collection
THE GILBERTSVILLE FREE LIBRARY