Free to a Good Home

I've stumbled upon a pile of photographs, some identified,
others not identified.  I believe this is a group that someone
came in and donated, had saved from a flea market, or
estate sale, etc.    I'm keeping them all together because I
suspect they are relationships here, but they are from Minn./
Wisc. area....here's a quick and dirty listing of names and
photographers.

Group of photographs, ranging from small cabinet
photographs (5x7) up to larger 8x10;   List of names/photographers:
Anton Gunderson, Pelican Rapids, Minn.
Ragna & Alf Gunderson / Rundell, Pelican Rapids, MN
House exterior/porch/family on porch.
Wedding Party
Selma Jahr / Galesville, Wisc
Woman and Children / Fergus Falls, MN
Grandma Gunderson / Cashton and Westby, Wis
Family Sitting Portrait / LaCrosse, WI
Older Woman/ Bust / Viroquc, Wis.
Group of children/with names / Adlington & Favor, studios in Viroqua Wisc,
Mt. Sterling, Soldiers Grove, Cashton.  On reverse "Til Tante Ida og Ragululd"
Modern 8x10 genealogy of "Brown" Anderson with photo of Brown Anderson
store, and descendants "Bernt Augustinus Bruun "Brown" Anderson;
8x10 modern labelled Anderson Amundson Reunion"

I'm sorry about the short descriptions, but they don't fit our collections
and I cannot see retaining them here.

Dean
Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338