Survey request

Dear Colleagues,
        I am posting the attached survey on behalf of a Houston non-profit
art organization called Project Row Houses that is beginning to plan a
facility to house its archives and auditorium.  Anyone good enough to
complete the survey will receive the compiled results without identifying
information.
        The survey is a MSAccess 97 document.  If you cannot open it but are
interested in participating please contact me.
To complete the survey, click on Archivesfacilitysurvey under the Forms tab
in the attached file. Any field on the form that does not ask for a comment,
description, or check, is a numeric field. Clarifications can be included at
the bottom in the comment section. Checks accidentally placed can be removed
with a second click.
To submit the survey, it is not necessary to save the document (and please
do not save it to another format).  Just right click on the closed document,
select copy, then hit your reply button, right click again and select paste.
The completed survey can then be sent.
Thank you to all who decide to participate.

 <<archivesfacilitysurvey.db1.mdb>>

Lorraine A. Stuart
Archivist
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston