Tagged by my good friend Paul, I must make with the posting and rejoin the blogging internets once again. I understand from his explanation that I’m to reveal eight random facts about me and then tag 8 people who are asked to do the same. So without further ado or explanation:
- I’m deathly afraid of clowns. I don’ t like balloon animals or mimes either.
- My boyfriend lives in Texas and his name is John. He’s the most perfect boy in the world. I’m importing him permanently in December.
- I’m addicted to Second Life. I jumped in-world in October of last year and have been totally entranced ever since. My friends have WarCrack, I have SL. Though I’m sad at the moment, as I’m homeless. :(
- I hate mowing the yard. It’s my least favorite chore, especially when it’s hot, and my yard currently looks like an out-of-control jungle. Or would had I not hired the lawn dudes from B&R. Who totally rock.
- I like the smell of gasoline. Weird, but true.
- Spiders don’t scare me, even the poisonous kind. But camel crickets? Those things are /creepy/.
- I have a halloween party every year. Except this year. This year, I haven’t even unpacked a single halloween item. I’m taking a break.
- Placebo is one of my favorite bands of the moment.