Re: Where to find discussion of Lefkowitz's book?

Mon, 13 May 1996 21:33:56 -0500

At 9:35 PM -0500 5/13/96, Mr. Timothy T. Dickens wrote:
>>Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 10:42:46 +0100
>>From: rmarr@user1.channel1.com (Ronald James Marr)
>>To: MDick39708@gnn.com
>>Subject: Where to find discussion of Lefkowitz's book?
>>
>>Timothy:
>>
>> I am a Ph.D. candidate (presently on leave) in Ethics at
>Boston College. I appreciated your comment to B-Greek recently,
>comparing current discussions among classicists and biblical
>scholars. Actually, I'd love to follow the thread of controversy
>regarding Afro-centrism a bit more closely and wonder if you could
>pass along the subscription address (and any special protocol) of
>the list where you found Mary Lefkowitz's book being
>discussed.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>Ron Marr
>>

>Yes Ron,
>

>Here is the URL you can find on the World Wide Web:
> http://www.harpercollins.com/basic
>
>>From here you simply decide which lists you want to enroll.
>
>Enjoy Tim
>
>PS Would you please tell me what your thoughts are regarding the
>email debate, if indeed you join that list. Anyway let me know your
>thoughts regarding matter, cause I would like to know.

Will Wagers, a sometime contributor to B-Greek, has indicated that he has
been waging battles on that list; if I recall rightly, it's called "Athena"
or some such, as Bernal's books are generally titled, "Black Athena."

Carl W. Conrad
(314) 935-4018