Re: Pocket Concordance

Davis Phillips (dphil@mail.utexas.edu)
Wed, 22 May 1996 08:15:36 -0500

Mr. Schmid evidently used a text similar to the "Textus Receptus" (or
"Byzantine" or "majority" text) in preparing his Greek NT concordance (over
350 years ago!).
Schmid, Erasmus, 1570-1637.

re: >>(2) edition of Erasmus Schmidt's NT Greek concordance(complete!), about

David L. Moore wrote:
> Being unfamiliar with the Schmidt concordance, I'm wondering if it
>is based on
>an ecclectic text (eg. W&H or Nestle) or on the Textus Receptus. It's
>being published
>in Athens makes me think it is probably the latter.

Davis Phillips, Senior Systems Analyst, College of Liberal Arts
University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712 USA
Internet: dphil@mail.utexas.edu
Phone: (512) 471-4141 FAX: (512) 471-4518