Re: How do I get from the text to the grammar?

Larry Chouinard (fa78935@kcc.edu)
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 09:20:32 -0700 (PDT)

Jonathan,

For locating discussion on various texts in the
grammars you might consult the following helpful tools:

Robert Hanna, <A Grammatical Aid to the Greek New Testament> Grand
Rapids: Baker,1983; and Timothy Owings, <A Cumulative Index to the New
Testament Greek Grammars>, Grand Rapids: Baker, 1983.

The first reference actually has selective citations from the grammars,
while the second is much more exhaustive in citing page numbers where a
particular text is discussed. The grammars indexed are Blass/Debrunner,
Brooks/Winbery, Dana/Mantey, Moule, Moulton/Hope/Howard, Robertson,
Zerwick/ and Burton.

Hope this helps.

Larry Chouinard
Kentucky Christian College