Re: NA27 and BHS

David L. Moore (
Mon, 09 Sep 1996 13:51:15 -0400

Himilcon Carvalho wrote:
> Hello all,
> Does anybody know the ISBN number of the jointly bound edition of the NA27
> Greek New Testament (Nestle-Aland) and BHS (Hebrew Old Testament) , and
> where can I find it (web, email or postal address)?
> Thank you,
> H. Carvalho
> Himilcon de Castro Carvalho | INPE/MCT
> email: | Av. dos Astronautas, 1758
> phone: (+55)(123)25-6623 | Jd. da Granja - S. Jose dos Campos
> fax: (+55)(123)41-1890 | CEP 12227-010 - SP - Brasil

It is available from the American Bible Society, 1865 Broadway,
New York, N.Y. 10023, U.S.A. Their price on the item is US$89.95 plus
shipping and handling. The catalogue I have gives a stock number
which is #AGN105597, but I don't think that's an ISBN number. The
American Bible Society's fax number is 1-212-408-8765. You might find it
easier, however, to order the book through the Bible Society in Brazil.

David L. Moore                             Director
Miami, Florida, USA                        Department of Education                     Southeastern Spanish District            of the Assemblies of God