Re: NA27 pocket size?

Ellen Adams (
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 13:31:49 -0700

You wrote:
>I'm getting to the point where I find reading from a
>interlinear to be a hindrance rather than a help.
>What recommendations are there for a text that is
>comfortable to read on an ongoing basis ?
>I just picked up my new glasses today - bifocals .... :(
"Refresh Your Greek" by Perschbacher (Moody Press) might serve as a
helpful intermediate. Text at the top, lexical footnotes at the bottom,
mini-grammar in the back. The text itself is quite legible, footnotes
are definitely NOT. However, that too can be a plus if you are trying
to wean yourself from dependency on aids.

Ellen Adams