Re: Apostolic Fathers
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 17:57:39 -0500

At 10:19 AM 11/18/96 EST, you wrote:
>On Sun, 17 Nov 1996 17:36:38 -0500 Jonathan Robie
><> writes:
>>Someone was asking for the Greek text of the apostolic fathers. I have
>>looked for them on the Internet before, but not managed to find them.
>>The English texts are available,

Logos has just come out with a CD that contains the writings of the Ante-Nicene
fathers, and will be releasing updates that include progressivly more material.
As I understand it, this particular CD not only includes the writings, but also
the footnotes and other references. This CD works with the Logos Bible software
package. Their URL is