Re: Greek fonts and email

Jonathan Robie (
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 15:39:51 -0500

David McKay wrote:

> Yesterday I discovered a facsimile of Codex Alexandrinus in the New South
> Wales State library. It was a most incredible experience to try and read
> it!

FYI, the first page of P66, P75, and Vaticanus are available via the web
from Brown University. Here is the URL for P66:

P75 and Codex Vaticanus are also near there - just follow the links.

I was really amused by the whole idea of reading P66 via the web ;-> I think
the color helps the readability a lot. It is much easier than trying to read
greyscale images that I've seen.

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728
email:, <--- shockwave enabled!