Philip L. Graber (
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 23:21:40 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Micheal Palmer wrote:

> Do any of you know how to contact the publishers of _Occasional Papers in
> Translation and Text Linguistics_? I'm looking for a copy of Phyllis and
> Alan Healey's article "Greek Circumstantial Participles: Tracking
> Participants with Participles in the Greek New Testament," which appeared
> in vol. 4 (1990).

Beginning with vol. 5 (1991), OPTAT became JOTT (Journal of Translation
and Textlinguistics). It is published by SIL. The publishers can be
contacted c/o the following address:

Summer Institute of Linguistics
7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd.
Dallas, TX 75236 USA

Philip Graber Graduate Division of Religion
Graduate Student in New Testament 214 Callaway Center
Emory University Atlanta, GA 30322 USA