[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Transvestite" first-declension masculine nouns?!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: "Transvestite" first-declension masculine nouns?!
- From: Frantz Iago <FIP@mccus.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 10:27:20
- >Received: from h1/fip by mccus.org (PMail+UDG PegWaf v0.31 93.10.18) id 8812 for firstname.lastname@example.org; Thu, 22 May 1997 10:27:21 EST 5 EDT
- Organization: Mennonite Central Committee U.S.
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I agree that this is not the right term for such nouns not the way to teach
Greek to children.