[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Off topic: German question
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Off topic: German question
- From: David McKay <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 15:52:07 +1000
- References: <3394FF17.6F3C@concentric.net>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
> I've gota sentence in German that's important to a paper I'm writing
> (on the verge of finsihing!) but it does not seem to make sense to me,
> which I READILY admit is due to my current lackof proficiency at German
> (which needs to improve). I'd really appreciate help with it. The
> phrase that is troubling to me is: gleichzeitige völlige
Simple! The whole village of Gleichzeit went surfing at night!
Happy to help!