Re: TR

David L. Moore (
Tue, 04 Nov 1997 10:12:10 -0500

Carlton Winbery <> wrote:

>It seems that someone on this list or on the tc list mentioned a copy of
>the TR that could be downloaded. If so, could you send me the info? I
>can't seem to find it using Altavista which has been a good search engine
>for me before. I especially need a copy of the Pauline letters.

I don't know if anyone has answered this query yet, since I'm
responding to b-greek-digest; but you will find a number of downloadable,
machine-readable texts incuding the TR in various formats at the following URL:

It was established and is maintained by Vincent Broman who has often
contributed to b-greek. The URL had been changed, and I had lost track of
where it was located but found it through a MetaCrawler search.

David L. Moore
Miami, Florida, USA
Southeastern Spanish District of the A/G Dept. of Education
Home Page: