[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pronouns article

Folks, I have received numerous requests for my essay on pronouns, "The
Pronouns of Deity," that was published in the Scottish Journal of Theology
46/3 (1993).  I apologize that I am not able to either email you or send
you a copy.  I am now able, however, to send you a copy of a short article
that Don Hook and I wrote titled "Is God a `He'?" that was just published
in *Worship* 68 (March 1994): 145-157.  It's about a third of the length
of the SJT piece but touches on the same material.  I would be happy to
email you a copy (minus footnotes, italics, underlining, etc., which did
not survive the conversion to ascii format).  Send your request directly
to me.

Al Kimel

Kyrie Eleison					Alvin F. Kimel, Jr.
	Christe Eleison				12701 Hall Shop Road
		Kyrie Eleison			Highland, Maryland 20777