[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Verbs

I can do such an analysis within a few hours if you tell me what you'd like.
For now, I'll do a count of each tense, each mood and each tense/mood
combination. (I'll post it in a couple of hours).

If you'd like statistics by book, let me know and I'll do those tomorrow.

James K. Tauber, Undergraduate Student          ``Perplexed but not
Centre for Linguistics, UWA, Australia	             despairing''
E-mail: jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au                    - Paul (2 Cor 4.8)
WWW:    ftp://tartarus.uwa.edu.au/pub/jtauber/main.html