[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kurt Aland

Thanks for the word on Kurt Aland. I must have missed that somewhere.

On the same subject, can someone tell me what the relationship is between Kurt
Aland and Barbara Aland? Brother/sister? Husband/wife? Father/daughter? I've
never heard anyone say. I've suspected brother/sister due to their comment
about "our father" in "The Text of the NT" (but that could be an editorial
plural?) But again, it might be a ref. to a father and father-in-law?

Rodney J. Decker
Assistant Professor of Greek and Theology
Calvary Theological Seminary, Kansas City
(94-95 sabbatical explains the Univ. of Wisc. address!)