[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MAGOI/ANATOLH

I think this is the preferred translation.  It also resolves in my
opinion the question of whether the star was preceeding the Magoi from
"the east" to Jerusalem-this translation suggests that it was seen at its
rising, and seen a second time after the Magoi left Jerusalem-2
appearances, not a continuous movement.

-Larry Swain
Parmly Billings Library
lswain@billings.lib.mt.us