Clue to MCI error message?

Donn Leatherman <leather@southern.edu> writing on:
Sat, 29 Oct 1994 07:45:05 -0400 (EDT)
Re:  Error messages

> I don't think it will be constructive for anyone
>else to complain about this, but if anyone is able to do
>constructive to stop this annoying problem, it would be much

I wonder if we have a clue to the source of the problem in this
error message I have received:

>Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>doug hanley (The name was not found at the remote site. Check
that >the name has been entered correctly.)

I have never had any correspondence with "doug hanley", and it
is clear that this error message was generated by my posting to

Hope that is of some help.

Maurice A. O'Sullivan  [Bray,Ireland]