From: Pete Cepuch <pcepuch@diag1.iac.honeywell.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 95 22:38:34 MST
Subject: test

From: D Mealand <ewnt05@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 23 Jun 95  16:57:54 BST
Subject: ecology and the NT

Does anyone know of any half decent article or book on ecology and the NT

I imagine some good ones have probably been written on ecology and the Hebrew
Bible by now - much more eco-friendly book isn't it.

David M.
David L. Mealand            *    E-mail: David.Mealand@ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh     *    Office Fax: (+44)-131-650-6579
Scotland, U.K.  EH1 2LX     *    Office tel.:(+44)-131-650-8917 or 8921

From: Kenneth Litwak <kenneth@sybase.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 95 16:00:02 PDT
Subject: Book Recommendations

  I'd like to get some recommendations on books concerning critical
methodologies from various perspectives, both those that support the
use of such methodologies in one way or another and those which provide
scholarly critiques of the varios methodologies.  I'm particularly
interested in those which focus on Gospel criticism.  I'm looking for
serious, scholarly stuff.  BTW, I haven't
gotten any mail from b-greek in over 24 hours.  Is my system in trouble
or has everyone stopped posting?  Thanks.

Ken Litwak
Emeryville, CA

From: Kenneth Litwak <kenneth@sybase.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 95 17:26:40 PDT
Subject: How do I subscribe?

   I've concluded that I must have been unsubscribed from b-greek, so
I'd appreciate if someone would send methe instructions to subscribe.
I don't have them anymore because for some reason I can't understand, UNIX
truncated my BGREEK file from its start up through June 6 recently.

Ken Litwak
Emeryville, CA

End of b-greek-digest V1 #762

To unsubscribe from this list write