b-greek-digest V1 #773

b-greek-digest             Thursday, 6 July 1995       Volume 01 : Number 773

In this issue:

        Fw: Re: Biblical Greek Library

From: Bruce Terry <terry@bible.acu.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 1995 15:20:20 CST
Subject: Fw: Re: Biblical Greek Library

This message from Micheal Flessas came just to me, so I am forwarding it to
the entire list.

Thanks, Micheal.  My information on the UW course was over 10 years old.

Bruce Terry                            E-MAIL: terry@bible.acu.edu
Box 8426, ACU Station		       Phone:  915/674-3759
Abilene, Texas 79699		       Fax:    915/674-3769

- ------------------------------Forwarded Mail-------------------------------

From:	MX%"mflessas@omnifest.uwm.edu"
To:	MX%"terry@bible.acu.edu"
Subj:	Re: Biblical Greek Library

Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 17:49:42 -0500
From: "Micheal C. Flessas" <mflessas@omnifest.uwm.edu>
To: terry@bible.acu.edu
Subject: Re: Biblical Greek Library

I am not sure if this will appear in the B-Greek forum or in the
commentator's mail but it might be useful to note that one can take Biblical
Greek-as he mentioned - at the University of Wisconsin. One can call them toll
free (nationwide in the USA) at 1-800-442-6460. The new catalog for credit
extension courses will be arriving in a few weeks or so. For more information

        UW-Extension,Independent Study,104 Extension Building,432 North Lake
        Street, Madison, WI 53706-1498
        Fax: (608)262-4096
        Extension Bookstore: (608)263-3200

Looking at my previous paragraph, I realize that I have not made myself clear
in that the Greek course of which I write can be completed via CORRESPONDENCE.
Hope this information helps. Oh yes, the telephone number for course
registration is (608) 262-2011 and the hours are 7:45 A.M.-4:30P.M. central

  Micheal Flessas | E-mail: mflessas@omnifest.uwm.edu | Voice: 1-414-967-3294

End of b-greek-digest V1 #773

To unsubscribe from this list write