From: Jeff Kloha <kloha@sauron.multiverse.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 95 22:41:01 EDT
Subject: Help! Thiede & p64 again

Hi all. This was probably discussed before I joined the list in March,
but I need to look at some reviews or comments on Thiede's redating of
p64. Anyone have an archive of the discussion, or can summarize it for
me, or point to some published reaction? Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Jeff Kloha [] Lakewood, OH
kloha@po.multiverse.com [] KCICXC