From: Jeff Kloha <kloha@sauron.multiverse.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 95 22:41:01 EDT
Subject: Help! Thiede & p64 again

Hi all. This was probably discussed before I joined the list in March,
but I need to look at some reviews or comments on Thiede's redating of
p64. Anyone have an archive of the discussion, or can summarize it for
me, or point to some published reaction? Thanks in advance.

Jeff Kloha [] Lakewood, OH
kloha@po.multiverse.com [] KCICXC

From: Lorel509@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 00:54:12 -0400
Subject: Irenaeus on Valentinians

Hi Guys,

Greg Doudna wrote:

>Could someone on the list who has an Irenaeus furnish the
>reference?  I am operating strictly from memory, and have no
>Irenaeaus in my apartment.  It is in the discussion on
>Valentinians, as I recall.

I have a copy of _Against Heresies_ that I just started reading and plenty of
time to type up the reference too.  However, I've skimmed through book one
but couldn't find anything about the age of Jesus at his death.  Could
someone give me a better idea of where it's located?

BTW, would it be possible for us to further discuss the dating of the book of
Revelation--whether under Nero's or Domitian's reign?

Lori Eldridge
Spokane, Washington

End of b-greek-digest V1 #780

To unsubscribe from this list write