From: "Philip L. Graber" <pgraber@emory.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 22:16:12 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Rahlfs LXX app. question

On Thu, 22 Feb 1996, James D. Ernest wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what the abbreviation "La" means in the Rahlfs
> apparatus at Ps 4:8; 30:16?

On the Explanatio signorum card inserted in Rahlfs (but apparently not in
the introductory Explanation of Symbols in the book itself) under
Versiones is listed La=Latina.

Philip Graber				Graduate Division of Religion
Graduate Student in New Testament	211 Bishops Hall, Emory University
pgraber@emory.edu			Atlanta, GA  30322  USA