New Translation available

Tell us about interesting projects involving biblical Greek. Collaborative projects involving biblical Greek may use this forum for their communication - please contact jonathan.robie@ibiblio.org if you want to use this forum for your project.
JoshuaB

New Translation available

Post by JoshuaB »

After 19 years of intense study and work, a translation that is grammatically, linguistically, and contextually consistent to the Greek text is finished. This is what I ask of you, just read it and tell me what you think. I will send a .pdf of the complete manuscript to anyone from this list that emails me at jbariova at hotmail dot com. Put "send me a copy" in the subject line so I will know where you are from. I spent many years asking questions of this group, especially of Dr. Conrad, and now I have a product that will enlighten even the most entrenched, and shed a light on the labors we all hold sacred. I will be looking at my email daily. This offer might be of limited duration, so get on the stick and write me a letter.

Joshua Bariova

Moderator's note: We do not normally discuss translations on B-Greek, and I had very mixed feelings about whether to approve this. I have decided to approve the post, but instantly lock the topic, communicate directly with Joshua if you are interested.

Jonathan

Return to “Projects”