Comnentaries

Please introduce yourself here, if you haven't already.
kitcar

Comnentaries

Post by kitcar »

Hello and spadzomai - warm greetings to everyone. I was would like to ask if anyone has some time on their hands and likes reading. I write bible commentaries but they are somewhat different from the regular theological studies in as much as they centre on a particular theme. For example, one commentary focuses on 'believers being deceived' or 'how the message of the cross is no more mentioned,' etc. In any case they are I believe exciting to read. As they contain portions of Koine Greek, sometimes quite a lot, I would be thrilled if anyone would like to read and comment on my exposition of the Greek I have included. I am accomplished in reading and translating but would be open to any corrections if necessary. Also, I think it may be a good opportunity and perhaps a learning opportunity to see how some one else handles a particular Greek text. Once again, I believe they are well worth reading as the subjects covered are not only interesting and very relevant to our times. Thanks so much. I can be contacted at: kitcar@outlook.com. copies can be sent in either word or pdf format. God Bless

Return to “Introductions”