Shirley Rollinson

Come here to read our policies, ask questions, make suggestions, or find out the latest news about the B-Greek forum.
Barry Hofstetter

Shirley Rollinson

Post by Barry Hofstetter »

Shirley's beloved husband of many years recently passed away. Feel free to send your condolences directly to her or post them here. And of course for those of us who believe in the power of prayer, we are praying much for you and yours, Shirley.
N.E. Barry Hofstetter, M.A., Th.M.
Ph.D. Student U of FL
Instructor of Latin
Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy
καὶ σὺ τὸ σὸν ποιήσεις κἀγὼ τὸ ἐμόν. ἆρον τὸ σὸν καὶ ὕπαγε.
timothy_p_mcmahon

Re: Shirley Rollinson

Post by timothy_p_mcmahon »

Sorry for your loss, Shirley. May the God of all comfort be with you at this time.
Philip Arend

Post by Philip Arend »

Praying for the comfort and strength of God to accompany you during these days of mourning your loss. Bless you
Shirley Rollinson

Post by Shirley Rollinson »

Thank you so much. For those who would like to keep up with what happens, I am posting to my page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/shirley.rollinson.75/
Thank you all for your prayers. John and I were at peace with his decision to go on Hospice. He was ready and wanting to go be with his Lord Jesus Christ. I was ready to let him go. Amen and Hallelujah.
Shirley Rollinson
Louis L Sorenson

Post by Louis L Sorenson »

Shirley,

I am confronted with my health every day, and realize that the next day may be my last. I am still young, comparatively, only 63. But I constantly ask myself why has God kept me alive, while other younger, stronger, more talented souls have been taken. I and my wife have been married 39 years. So your loss, is not of a life, but the loss of a life-long friend. The parting hurts. But God can give us some comfort.

Shirley, May God Bless you, and Keep you, and shine his light on you and your family.
Stephen Carlson

Post by Stephen Carlson »

So sorry for your loss. My thought and prayers are with you.
Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D.
Melbourne, Australia

Return to “Announcements, Questions, and Policies”