Compact GNT

From: Nichael Cramer (nichael@sover.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 1995 - 11:25:55 EDT

I've checked at some of the bookstores here around Harvard Square
looking for a "text-only" GNT. So far no one I've spoken to has even
heard of such a thing (although I did turn up one in Latin at Shoenhof's
Foreign Books).

To ask an obvious, but possibly dumb, question: Might it not be easier
to find such a thing in, say, Greece? While clearly most NTs would be
in modern Greek, might not some publisher there have turned out a
suitable "reader's edition" of the GNT? Does anyone have any contacts
there?