Re: Pocket Gr. NT

From: Going2Asia@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 29 1995 - 16:23:39 EDT

I wanted to make a quick post and cast my vote for a thin-line leather text.
The part about adding in a portion for the variants isn't a bad idea. But,
like my sub-notebook to insure that it was very compact and lightweight they
made it with an external drive, so the publishers may have the same dilemma.
To insure that they keep it thin, practical, easy to carry and read, they may
not be able to do that.
Oh, and BTW, a few of you on the list have commented on the price. And, as
you have commented -- the price keeps going up. Come on guys, some of us have
to keep saving money so that we can buy Bro. Mounce's and Winberry's books. I
think that they ( a publisher) could put it together with a nice grade and
weight of paper and keep it leather bound for under $20. I'm going for the
"only $19.95" plus t and s special.

Your friend,

Rob J. Krause
Missionary 2 Singapore