Black 1988

Date: Wed Sep 13 1995 - 22:10:13 EDT

>I'm curious about critical reviews, about use in courses, about use in
>articles; but especially what people on the list might think.
I learned Greek from a member of this list--I'll not say who in case I should
say something off the wall and reflect poorly on him!--who used Black as a
text in 2d year Greek. I found it a good introduction to a subject I knew
little about. I found it fascinating enough that if I can fit it into career
goals I would like to pursue some study in linguistics.

Roy Millhouse
6508 E.125th #12
Grandview, MO 64030