Re: Clapp-Friberg Analytical Concordance

From: Bruce Terry (terry@bible.acu.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 17 1995 - 16:04:59 EDT

On Fri, 15 Sep 95, Kenneth Litwak wrote:

> I'm looking for comments on the Clapp-Friberg concordance, both the
>grammatical and lexical volumes. Specifically, when would I want to
>consult these works as opposed to a more basic analytical concordance
>like Preschbacher? Thanks.

Use the lexical volume for a poor-man's concordance to the UBS/NA text. It's
only $30 through CBD right now. Use the grammatical volume when trying to
formulate stylistic characteristics and grammatical rules. I have used both
of these volumes in producing posts for B-Greek.

Bruce Terry E-MAIL: terry@bible.acu.edu
Box 8426, ACU Station Phone: 915/674-3759
Abilene, Texas 79699 Fax: 915/674-3769