Olsen on aorist

From: Vincent DeCaen (decaen@epas.utoronto.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 06 1995 - 12:57:59 EDT

my understanding is that it will be out very soon: I think she
something about Oxford.

I have read the first half, and can never seem to finish it. there
are a number of technical problems in that first half, especially the
representation of the perfective. but it looks really good on the
whole. but maybe I will have to qualify my praise when I actually get
to her analysis of Greek.

Vincent DeCaen decaen@epas.utoronto.ca
Near Eastern Studies, University of Toronto
Religion and Culture, Wilfrid Laurier University

"The wise ones of Agarttha study all holy languages
in order to arrive at the universal language,
which is Vattan." Eco, Foucault's Pendulum