Re: Logos Tech Support Rates "F"

From: Philip L. Graber (
Date: Fri Oct 06 1995 - 10:53:21 EDT

On Thu, 5 Oct 1995 wrote:

> As a Greek Professor, I am sorry to clutter up your mailboxes, but I must
> clear up a little matter here regarding Logos which I feel offers the best
> software out there for Greek and Hebrew and other tools even on CD Rom.

You've never tried Bible Windows from Silver Mountain Software, have you?

Disclaimer: I don't work for them, don't speak for anyone else, blah blah
yackety schmackety...

Philip Graber Graduate Division of Religion
Graduate Student in New Testament 211 Bishops Hall, Emory University Atlanta, GA 30322 USA