Re: ethical considerations

From: Mark O'Brien (Mark_O'Brien@dts.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 23 1995 - 12:25:57 EDT

I do not see how this forum could be classified as anything but public.
Anyone can sign on (unless there are some restrictions I am not aware
of), and anyone can read any mail addressed to the forum. I fully
agree with showing good manners and integrity, but quite frankly I
don't think there is any way of enforcing this in any way, with the
exception of not participating. Perhaps, in a sense, this ought to make
us more careful of shooting off ill-considered messages (something
which I have certainly done once or twice). Just my .02...

Mark O'Brien