need help

From: Paul Watkins (
Date: Sun Oct 15 1995 - 15:21:31 EDT

I have three questions which I would greatly appreciate some input on:

1. What does "eikh episteusate" mean in 1 Cor. 15:2?

2. What is the difference between the filling, "pimplemi" of the Spirit
and the fulness "plerow" of the Spirit? Is there a difference?

3. What is the difference between "gnwsis" and "epignwsis"? Are they different
types of knowledge or is the latter simply a richer form of the former?

I would really appreciate the help, thank you. Please send responses directly
to me as I am not currently subscribed to the list.

Paul Watkins
Grace College and Seminary