Re: Final sigma in fonts

From: Will Wagers (wagers@computek.net)
Date: Wed Nov 01 1995 - 18:06:59 EST

Get "popchar 2.7.1" for the Mac off the Net- it allows you to insert any
single character from a little box that stays in your main menu bar and
turns into a list of the current font. I use it for this problem. It solves
other problems as well, depending on what software you are using and what
features are enabled.

Good luck, Will