From: Robert Groover (
Date: Wed Nov 15 1995 - 08:31:25 EST

subscribe b-greek

I hope this won't hit the list (and I apologize if it does), but
I don't have any other address for this list, and I would like
to subscribe.

I'm a rusty Classics major trying to keep my Greek current for Bible and
patristics - I've found (as I guess we all have) that the Greek is
indispensible to accurate reading. I've got basic references here
(Kittel and L&S), but nobody to talk to about them (a common problem
outside of academia), so I'm quite excited about this list.

Robert Groover (PGP key on request)
Member ECS, AVS, ACM, OSA, Sen.Mem.IEEE, Reg'd Patent Atty
        "All men by nature desire knowledge."