Re: fonts

From: Bill Mounce (billm@teknia.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 1995 - 13:13:48 EST

>I am sorry to raise a question which may have been answered earlier. I
>recently installed the koine font from Zondervan. The final sigma works
>fine with the Write program, but it does not work with Microsoft Word. Is
>this font the same as Bill Mounce's font? If so, what needs to be done
>to fix it. It seems I read something about that earlier.

If your word processor has SMART QUOTES turned on, then whenever you press
" (straight quotes), it will shift it to OPTION-[ or OPTION-{ (on the Mac).
Most word processors have a key combination so that you can turn smart
quotes off for any one keystroke while leaving it on most of the time.

Bill Mounce

Teknia Software, Inc.
1306 W. Bellwood Drive
Spokane, WA 99218-2911

Internet: billm@teknia.com (preferred)
AOL: Mounce
CIS: 71540,2140 (please, only if necessary)

"It may be Greek to you, but it is life to me."