Re: FW: Mistery square

From: James H. Vellenga (jhv0@viewlogic.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 1996 - 14:00:52 EST

I saw this many years ago (perhaps 20) in a book called "Language on
Vacation" by Dmitri Borgmann. You might want to check out a local
library; he may have had more information; it had information on sources
of a lot of these kinds of things.

James H. Vellenga | jvellenga@viewlogic.com
Viewlogic Systems, Inc. __|__ 508-480-0881
293 Boston Post Road West | FAX: 508-480-0882
Marlboro, MA 01752-4615 |