Archive of B-Hebrew Posts on Gn. 1:1

From: David Moore (
Date: Thu Feb 22 1996 - 14:15:44 EST

For anyone interested in an archive of a b-hebrew thread on Gen. 1:1 from late 1994:

        I have placed at my web site an archive of a b-hebrew thread on
Gen. 1:1 which is composed of posts from November and December of 1994.
The URL is:

        Look under "Commentaries," "Genesis" for the listing which
includes the name "B-Hebrew."

        If the text file is difficult to accommodate on your web browser,
it can be accessed by FTP. FTP to "" and at the prompt
after sign-on enter "dvdmoore," then go to the "archive" directory where
you will find the file.

        It is a thread that includes some very interesting and informative

David L. Moore Southeastern Spanish District
Miami, Florida of the Assemblies of God Department of Education